Six vs Six League Rules ***
NO OFF SIDES NO SLIDE TACKLES (ONLY KEEPER CAN IN THEIR BOX)
UNLIMITED SUBSTITUTION (ON THE FLY)
SIX ON SIX
- NO OFFSIDES
- NO SLIDE TACKLES: Only goal keeper in their penalty area.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: Unlimited substitutions at mid field/on fly, when other player exit field.
- PLAY TIME: 25 minutes halves/5 minute rest time.
- LATE TEAMS: No wait time during Tournaments play, 10 min wait time league play – first game only.
- GOAL KICK: May not cross half field; if so, ball will go to other team at half field.
- PLAYERS: Must have at least (4) four players to avoid forfeit, Maximum players on the field of play (6) six, Maximum on roster open.
- TEAMS: Coaches and team are responsible for their entire sideline (verbal abuse conduct, profanity, etc.) Game suspension may result if unacceptable conduct persists.
- PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION: Any physical confrontation towards players or referee, TEAM may be disqualified from tournament or League play. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Team Brawl (Batalla Campal): will result in both team loosing their following league game plus a team fine $200 due to be paid 5 days after incident.
- TIE GAMES: stay tied during League games. *** For Tournament Play: During second round; if result is still tied, (3) three penalty shots from the top of the goal box distance equals nine yards. If score remains tie: sudden death penalty shots. Goalkeepers that ended game must stand in goal for first three shots. Six different players must shoot before another player may shoot a penalty again.
- RED CARD: If a player receives a caution (YELLOW CARD) then a red card, that player may play the next game; depending on the severity of the Red Card. If a player receives a direct RED CARD, that player must sit out one game in addition to the one he/she was ejected from or depending on severity of the situation is cleared for palyoffs.
- REFEREE FEE: Must be paid before game time to avoid forfeit.